READ CAREFULY YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED

READ CAREFULY YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE IS NEEDED,
...
From:
mr ali osman
...
add to contact
to:
FROM THE DESK OF :MR ALI OSMAN
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION,
BANK OF AFRICA ( B.O.A)
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO,WEST AFRICA.

I am Mr Ali Osman, bill and exchange manager with the Bank of Africa.(B.O.A) I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($10.5)million dollars into your account within 14 banking days.

This account belongs to a foreign customer by name, DR GEORGE BRUMLEY who died along with his entire family in a plane crash.

I agree that 40% of this money will be for you in respect of the provision of a foreign account,50% for me while 10% is for establishing of foundation for the less privilleges in your country .

Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Reply me if interested.This is my personal email address:


Your Full Name.............

Your Country................

Your Age................

Direct Phone Number....................

Your Occupation...............

Your Sex...............

I await for your urgent response.

Thanks
Mr Ali Osman

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel