YOUR ASSISTANT NEEDED-jenny wilson

YOUR ASSISTANT NEEDED
...
Dari:
jenny wilson
...
Tambah ke Kontak
Kepada:


Dear,

It is my pleasure to write this mail to you. I got your contact through yellow page and i decided to contact you. Sincerely speaking i am ex-girl friend to the Central bank Governor in my country.

He dumped me after promised to divorce his wife whom slept with a Senator and she was caught, but the good news was that he loathed 7.9 million us dollars and kept them under my care here in Wales UK. To be frank i have decided to keep the funds to my self since that he has chose to break my heart.

Right now i am searching for a reliable person who can help me secure this funds out of his knowledge and introduce me on how best to invest it in a lucrative business, in fact my heart is not at rest until this fund move out of UK to avoid monitoring, i am ready to prepare change of ownership to your name as soon as we might know each other very well. Please reach me your private email address and your contact number to enable me to contact you and proceed safety with you.


I will be very much impress to see your respond soon.


Miss Jennifer

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel