Scam email from Rita Dagogo

MY NAME IS RITA.
...
Dari:
Rita Dagogo (ritadagogo2@sify.com)
...
Tambah ke Kontak
Kepada:
Hello
My name is Rita Dagogo,i saw your profile at google search today and became interested in you,i will also like to know more about you ,and i like you to contact me through my email so that i will tell you more about myself and send you my picture so that you will know the person you are dealling with, and i want you to understand that a real friendship and trust don't count distance or race and I believe that this relationship we are about to start will stand a test of time. I need some one that understand the real meaning of love and trust ,Caring and believe in God ,and real love, I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your responds in my email address above. (Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) PLEASE WRITE ME ON MY MAIL BOX

Rita Dagogo.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel