Hybrid Safe Deposits Investment Security Company K.L

Donation scam - Mrs. Joyce Michael & Barrister Highmore McNabila
From: Joyce Michael <joyce0michael @ manager.in.th>
Subject: hello dear Name Removed

My Dear Name Removed,

I thank you for replying my message I'm very much appreciate it and promise you that you will not regret this day as long as your heart is pure and sincere. I am a widow my husband died many years back We had a kid died during birth due to the carelessness of the doctor. I have lived my life with all this pain hoping that someday things will turn out to be better all to no avail.

I have lived a life of affluence but I am yet to find true happiness because I was not able to achieve these things that I loved most. I have decided that helping the kids is my priority because of the death of my son at birth and the abundance of suffering all around the globe. Actually the funds am giving up for charity is from my husband's fund which he willed to me.

i am doing anything possible to make my soul and my late husband wish to come to accomplish as we both have a dream to build an orphanage before his death, which cause me depression for some time and knowing that i am alone. this idea came up as i sat down one day and think about what i have been through in life and the blessing of womb which i lost while giving birth, all these pains put me in consideration to make this decision by contacting you to help me fulfill my wish. my dear I believe that you will follow my instruction in making the use of my $15 million dollars as I directed you.

Right now I want to inform you that I have contacted the Hybrid Safe Deposits Investment Security Company were the funds were deposited, I have made the Security company and my lawyer to know that you are now entitled to receive the Consignment fund. I told them about my situation and make them to understand that you will contact them in regards to the release of this fund to you. Like I said before even on my first email I want $10 Million of the funds to be used in helping motherless children and you can do it to any orphanage homes of your choice.

You can now contact the attorney, barrister Highmore Nabila with the below information.

name: barrister Highmore McNabila
telephone number: 0060162006055
email address ID: barrister.highmoremcnabila @ lawyer.com

Write and call the Barrister, tell him to help you and go to the Hybrid Safe Deposits Investment Security Company K.L to stand for you in the claim of my $15 Million deposit Consignment Boxes, tell him to please ensure he helps you to claim my funds so that you can start the charity work without any delay.

Make sure you try and call Barrister on the above telephone tell him that you were directed by Madam Joyce Michael from U.K to contact him in regards to the release of the funds which i deposited with Hybrid Safe Deposits Security Company Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.

Find attached below a Consignments fund Deposit Certificate which they gave me when we deposited the fund with them, also you can have a look at my pictures and see the situation which the sickness has taken me into. I pray and wish you will use this fund according to my spirit desire get back to me as soon as you contact the lawyer and always update me.

I am waiting for your reply soon.
Yours Sister.
Mrs. Joyce Michael
View the Deposit Certificate (.PDF, 300KB)*

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel