This transaction is 100% risk free as I have worked all out to complete the operation effectively

Business opportunity scam - Mark Connor
From: MARK CONNOR
Subject: YOUR KIND GESTURE

Good Day

I apologize for this unsolicited mail to you. I am conscious that this might not be a proper manner of approach to foster a relationship of trust but because of the circumstances and urgency surrounding this venture, I decided to reach you via this medium to join me put claims on this fund before it is seized or confiscated by the authorities. I got your contact information in the public records while searching for a similar name to my late client, a Business Magnate that lived in Spain for Nineteen years but died with his family during the TSUNAMI in INDONESIA and BALI that occurred in December 2004. Do not be amazed by this letter, I am contacting you based on trust and confidentiality attached to this transaction.

This transaction is 100% risk free as I have worked all out to complete the operation effectively. Once this fund is released to you, it will be shared in the ratio of 40% for you, and 60% for me as our benefit which is ($7.4 Million for you) and ($11.04 Million for me).

Kindly indicate your interest by mail to: markconnor424 @ gmail.com for more information. Please endeavour to get back to me whether you are willing to collaborate with me or not, so that I can further my search for another partner.

I wait for your prompt response.

Regards,

Mark.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel