This is Scam Email from "Peter Johnson"

From: Peter Johnson [peterjohnson5312221@hotmail.com]
Subject: Shipping

Dear ,
You must have devoted so much time and effort to create this pieces that i am about to purchase because i can vividly see the uniqueness of the pieces.Your work also have a pleasant and a suiting feeling, I am so sure it will bring comfort and happiness into my life.

The piece listed below are the one's i will be purchasing.
1 piecs Blue nude 24x36................2400€
1 pieces of 14x19 nude...............900€
Total cost of pieces-------------------------------------------------------------3300€

Payment for those pieces will be made by cheque from bank in Germany and the money can be withdraw from my account, i will be issuing 8,500€ to cover the cost of the piece and shipping of your work.

I have some Furniture to be picked up from a store in Berlin,so you will deduct your fee from the payment issued to you and have the rest disburse to the shipper that will come over to your location to pick up your work and have it delivered safely to me at my residential address in Manitoba,Canada.

I would inform the shippers about it after have heard from you.They will just come over to your area to pick-up the piece and then have them delivered to me.Before i can proceed to issue to you the cheque i will be needing your contact details and phone number to write and send the cheque to you.The address written below is my address for shipping.

Thanks
Peter Johnson
1344 Waller Ave.
Winnipeg, MBR3T 1P9
Canada

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel