This is Scam Email from "Andrew Hutton"

ahutton33@yahoo.com. Andrew Hutton

I do owe you an apology for the delay in reacting to your email. I have read the email you sent and is well understood. I do work as a safety person in an offshore oil rig presently in the Arabian gulf which makes communication a little difficult for me. I love arts and plan on retiring soon and opening a gallery in Dubai (UAE). I presently have some orders and for some, I do have the liberty to make a choice for my growing collection.

I am looking at opening a good business relationship with you, so as to supply me paintings for my Gallery.

Send me pictures of some of your collections so i choose, then you tell me the cost of the paintings will appreciate if you give me an quote too on shipping cost.

Soon as i get these informations i will communicate my card details to you for charge of both shipping and painting.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel