This is Scam Email from "Jose Santos"

Please advise.
Mary

FROM: jose.santos481@yahoo.es
SUBJECT: YOUR PAINTINGS

Hello,

I have seen some of your paintings online and recently visited your website and I am very impressed by the wonderful pieces you have on display. I will like to buy paintings from you, can you get back to me with the price range of your paintings, the shipping cost to this address Palestine Rd. Corner PR Fahad Street, PO Box 6448 Jeddah, 21442 Saudi Arabia, Falastin, Jeddah 23223, Saudi Arabia, and lastly hope you accept (Credit card) as a method of payment.

Kindly get back to me asap.

Best Regards.

Hello Mary,

Thanks for your understanding and detailed emailed about what you do, find below the works i would like to purchase from you [he lists the pieces, then he continues...]

I would say one of the greatest invention is the internet, with the help of the internet the world is a global village.

I am currently on the oil rig in the middle of the sea of Manifa typing this message, I love art works collections alot, that is why i have decided to open a gallery of my own as I would be retiring soon, so it is really good i met you as you have beautiful and wonderful works, since its a gallery I intend open I should have a special sections for sculptures so i would like to do business with you and will want you supplying me sculptures for my Gallery occasionally.

For a start kindly get back to me with the total cost of the works I have chosen including shipping cost and I can make payment hope you accept credit card as a method of payment as that is the most suitable for me.

Await your next email!

Regards,
Jose.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel