This is Scam Email from Betty Hammond

From: Betty Hammond [bettyhammond01@yahoo.com]
Date: April 12, 2013 12:53:50 PM EDT
Subject: "Lady In Red" Oil, 18" x 20"

Hi,
I'm Betty Hammond from California. I was going through your works and my eyes caught this particular piece,I want to purchase it as I am moving to a new apartment next month. Kindly let me know if you still have the piece available and also let me know it's final price and more information about it. I will be waiting to read from you.

Regards,
Betty.

On Apr 12, 2013, at 6:15 PM, Betty Hammond wrote:

Thanks for your prompt reply. You can reach me on (323) 835-1260.
Unfortunately, I'm on my way to France on an official trip(I'm a marketing Executive) and wont be back for another two weeks.
If you'd like to know, I'm relocating to South Africa soon and I'm trying to gather some good stuff for my new abode. I'm buying yours amongst others,quickly! before someone else grabs it.So, I'll arrange to send you payment ASAP.
However, I'll have to notify my shipper who's helping me move my stuff to get set for the pick up of the piece from your place as I MIGHT be delayed depending on how things goes.

PS: In the mean time, kindly get back to me with your contact address and phone# so I can get a check prepared and have it mailed out to you right away.

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel