This is Scam Email from "Wagner Antonova"

Kind regards,

Olga

03 Jan 2013 om 14:59 heeft Wagner Antonova [wagnerantonova@aol.com] het volgende geschreven:

Good Day,

I see this your beautiful work through my searching, do you still have it available? The work am talking about is listed on the Subject of my email, i will be expecting the price if you still have it available.

I wish you Happy new year.
Wagner Antonova
wagnerantonova@aol.com

second email:

Van: Wagner Antonova [wagnerantonova@aol.com]
Datum: 3 januari 2013 22:25:36 GMT+01:00
Onderwerp: Transaction Proceeds.

Dear Olga,

Thank you for your reply and the Information about the Painting, The price is okay by me.

Regarding the Payment I will issue you a cheque for easy auditing, it will be a cashier and as well certified, "advised by my Auditor" I will inform you as soon as the payment is been sent out from my office here Berkshire United Kingdom.

I will be needing your information to process your payment ASAP. We may also speak on Skype if you wouldn't mind in other to discuss about the transaction verbally.

Name on Check;
Address;
Phone Number;
Skype ID;

Also i want you to know that i will appoint a secured shipping company that will come for the pickup of the Pieces in your destination, and then deliver it to me here in the UK. The shipping fees will be added to your payment. I have had bad experience with FedEx and UPS in the past. So I guess a guaranteed secured shipper will be preferably considered and appoint for the pickup.

Am on Skype as: wagnerantonova.

Regards,
Wagner Antonova.
wagnerantonova@aol.com

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel