This is Scam Email from "Tyler He"

Begin forwarded message:

From: tyler He [he.tyler@yahoo.com]
Subject: Hello
Date: February 22, 2013 2:55:08 AM EST
Reply-To: tyler He [he.tyler@yahoo.com]

Hello David,

Thanks for the message, Hope you are doing great.Please let me have the asking price, I must tell you I am very much interested in the immediate purchase of the "Evening Light. I'm okay with the price $2,500, I think it worth it anyway.

Unfortunately, I am on voyage to Philippines at the moment as I am a civil marine engineer and due to the nature of my work, visiting of website are restricted, but i squeezed out time to check this advert and send you an email regarding it:-). I wont be back for another couple of weeks, I would have come to purchase the piece personally.

If you'd like to know, I'm relocating to the Philippines soon and I'm trying to gather some good stuff to furnish my new abode. I am buying yours (quickly before someone else grabs it) So, I'll arrange to send you payment ASAP.

However, you don't have to worry about shipment, my shipper will handle it.I'll notify my shipper who's helping me move my stuff to get set for the pickup of the piece from your place as I MIGHT be delayed depending on how things goes.
Thanks,
Tyler.


PS: In the mean time, you could forward me your full name (you want the check payable to) cell phone no. and contact address so I can fedex a check to you ASAP

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel