Email Scams from "Diane Clapper"

My name is Diane Clapper;

I will be going on my annual leave on the 8th of March and my husband & I will be coming to New Zealand on holiday for 1month. We would be staying from Sunday 10th of March 2013 to Wednesday 10th of April 2013. I require the services of a Personal Osteopath, though this could be done rather flexibly for the entire period of our stay. I will require your services for 2 days each week and for 1 session of 1hour or 1hour/30mins each depending on your availability.

Basically I require massage in other to relax as I regularly have stiffness in my shoulder and lower back. Over the past 1 month I have hired the services of a personal osteopathic therapist and I find each osteopathic therapy session very relaxing and refreshing. Since I am going on a 1 month holiday I would like to continue with my work-out program during my stay in New Zealand. I am interested in either body massage or a combination of massage and manual therapy. I would greatly appreciate your thoughts, recommendation and the total costs for your services (4weeks - number of sessions 8).

I'm 43 years old and a senior accountant, working with Seawright Foods Limited here in the United Kingdom. I will be happy to pay in advance of our visit to guarantee your services during our stay. We can have the therapy sessions at your Clinic/Studio. I look forward to hearing from you, many thanks.

Best regards,
Diane Clapper
13, Norwood Rd,
London, SE24 9BH
United Kingdom

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel