Example Job Scam Warning Signs

Example Job Scam Warning Signs

Here are 3 examples.

    Buy this software: “They were offering $15 hr for training and $24.75 to start. I was soo excited to work from home and actually be paid a decent wage. The interview went well and I was told I have the job. YAY! Then I was told that they were going to send me a brand new HP laptop for work but I needed to pay for the software for it. I thought not a problem, I've had to upgrade in the past for jobs. Well here is the RED FLAG! We need you to send $312 Western Union for software costs...”
   
Pay for a credit report: “The job will require you to work in a high financial environment so it is our corporate policy that we perform financial verification check on all employees to ensure applicant registration info. Its corporate policy that we have applicants sent through our link so we are compliant with the U.S employment standards act.... Fill out the form and indicate that you want the free report.” Here’s what a reader had to say about this scam: “...These companies are using the internet to first get job seeking people to use their site and then be told they need a credit check to apply for a job thru their site, then that company charges a unauthorized fee on your credit card which you used to pay a $1.00 and one time fee for the credit check. Preying on those who can least afford it! Shame on you!”
  
 Pay to have your resume fixed up: “"You have a lot of strong, relevant experience and are an excellent candidate although it would be best to improve your resume before doing anything with it. I can refer you to a resume writing expert that can improve your resume to the standard we are looking for and I believe he charges around $150 or so...”

Berlangganan update artikel terbaru via email:

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel